A Better Blind Date…With a Book!
Looking for something new in your life this Valentine’s Day? Let the library set you up on a blind date with a book!
We’ve wrapped up some great books you might have missed and written a few key words about the book on the outside. Stop by, pick the one that seems like the best fit, and check it out. It’s like a real blind date, but without the awkwardness.
- Adult Book Club: The Invention of Wings
- Adult Book Club: The Lowland
- Adult Book Club: I Am Malala
- Poetry Jazz Trio
- The Beat Goes on with Amanda Standalone and the Pastryshop Girls!
- Join us for Beginning Genealogy on April 9th!
- Make It Yourself: Button Jewelry
- Yarn Circle
- Peace Corps Series: Ukraine
- Adult Book Club: Life of Pi