Book Review – Young House Love
Before you even begin reading this post, go check out the stunning before and after photos of this kitchen remodeling project at Young House Love.
Are you back? Impressive, right?
When Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love came in for me at the library, I couldn’t wait to take it home and flip through it. Sadly, I can’t use all the ideas in the book right away, because I currently rent. But, I seem to have inherited some sort of renovating addiction from my parents who have been renovating an old house for over fifteen years, because this book definitely got my DIY-genes itching. Written by the husband and wife team behind the blog of the same name, Young House Love is full of easy, fun ideas of projects you can use to fix up your home. The book is a pleasure to browse through, with many vibrant, eye-catching pictures. And if you happen to be DIY challenged, don’t worry! The instructions for these projects are written for beginners.
Click here to see if the book is in, or to add your name to the waiting list. And, be sure to check out the video about the book below:
- Adult Book Club: The Invention of Wings
- Adult Book Club: The Lowland
- Adult Book Club: I Am Malala
- Poetry Jazz Trio
- The Beat Goes on with Amanda Standalone and the Pastryshop Girls!
- Join us for Beginning Genealogy on April 9th!
- Make It Yourself: Button Jewelry
- Yarn Circle
- Peace Corps Series: Ukraine
- Adult Book Club: Life of Pi