A Recipe to Remember–Free Scrapbooking Workshop
Pull out Great Grandma’s apple pie recipe or Great Uncle Charles favorite meatloaf recipe. The Minnesota Historical Society will be leading a class teaching you how to preserve a treasured family meal by creating a frame-worthy scrapbook page.
Sign up is now open for our A Recipe to Remember scrapbooking workshop at 7 pm on Thursday, March 14! We have twenty spots available for this class. Bring a handwritten family recipe and some photos (we’ll scan what you bring and return the originals). Everything else will be provided.
Spots are limited, so call the library at 218-233-7594 to register.
This performance is part of The Beat Goes On series, funded in part or in whole with money from the Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage Fund. If you like programs like this, be sure to let your legislators know.
Photo Credit: Lizbeth*King via Compfight CC-BY-2.0
- Adult Book Club: The Invention of Wings
- Adult Book Club: The Lowland
- Adult Book Club: I Am Malala
- Poetry Jazz Trio
- The Beat Goes on with Amanda Standalone and the Pastryshop Girls!
- Join us for Beginning Genealogy on April 9th!
- Make It Yourself: Button Jewelry
- Yarn Circle
- Peace Corps Series: Ukraine
- Adult Book Club: Life of Pi