Civil War Nerd Trip
Calling all history buffs! Markus Krueger from the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County recently took a father-son trip visiting famous Civil Wars sites, including Gettysburg. If you’ve ever dreamed of taking a road trip or visiting famous battle sites, you won’t want to miss this entertaining account of Markus’s “Civil War Nerd Trip.”
Markus will be speaking at 7 on Thursday, March 21st.
This isn’t the first time Markus has visited the library. In the past, he has been known to stop by dressed as a Viking!
- Free Fingerstyle Guitar Concert – Phil Heywood
- Ventriloquist and Musician David Malmberg at the Library
- Travel the World with Peace Corps Talks
- Author Talk: Candace Simar, Abercrombie Trail Series
- Hot Reads for Cold Nights
- Moorhead Library’s Big Book Challenge
- Moorhead Library’s Favorite Books of 2012
- Learn to Make Rømmegrøt and Krumkake
- The Beat Goes On-November Events
- Dangerous Literatures, Challenging Authority
- Adult Book Club: The Invention of Wings
- Adult Book Club: The Lowland
- Adult Book Club: I Am Malala
- Poetry Jazz Trio
- The Beat Goes on with Amanda Standalone and the Pastryshop Girls!
- Join us for Beginning Genealogy on April 9th!
- Make It Yourself: Button Jewelry
- Yarn Circle
- Peace Corps Series: Ukraine
- Adult Book Club: Life of Pi