The Farm at Holstein Dip, written by retired Concordia College professor Carroll Engelhardt, tells his story of growing up in Iowa and and the decline of the rural way of life. Come to the presentation at the Moorhead Library on Tuesday, April 9 at 10 am and learn what it was like to live in the rural Midwest of the 40’s and 50’s.
- Classics Book Club: Bleak House May 21, 2015
- Make Your Own Terrarium May 21, 2015
- Bringing Superheroes and Villains Together in One Place May 19, 2015
- Rainy Day Reading May 13, 2015
- Books Enjoy Nice Weather Too May 12, 2015