Start Your Bucket List with Mary Shideler
Get inspired to follow your dreams. Start your own 101 list of the things you want to do before you die. Come to the Moorhead Library on Thursday, October 17th at 7pm to hear about Mary, who at age 80, began her bucket list and has successfully accomplished 70% of her goals. She even wrote a book called The Kayak Lady: One Woman, One Kayak and 1007 Lakes. If she can do it, so can you!
- Adult Book Club: The Invention of Wings
- Adult Book Club: The Lowland
- Adult Book Club: I Am Malala
- Poetry Jazz Trio
- The Beat Goes on with Amanda Standalone and the Pastryshop Girls!
- Join us for Beginning Genealogy on April 9th!
- Make It Yourself: Button Jewelry
- Yarn Circle
- Peace Corps Series: Ukraine
- Adult Book Club: Life of Pi